Play XBOX One and PS4 at GameStop Early

Bullet Jun 30, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hey XPG, do you want to be one of the first people in the world to play on an Xbox One or PS4 ?

Do you live near Las Vegas? Have spare time around the 28th of August ? Got a spare $35 ?

Well lucky you ! Get your lucky ass over to the GameStop Expo and you just might be able to play a game or two on the XBONE and PlayStation 4 consoles, as long as you don't mind all the GameStop marketing directed towards you!

Whether or not you pay for GameStop's annual membership plan, the planet's largest video game retailer is opening the doors of the Las Vegas Sands Expo and Convention Center to the public for its annual GameStop Expo this August, which this year features hands-on opportunities with both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

For a $35 general admission ticket, you'll get access to both consoles on August 28th -- long before their respective holiday launches -- as well as a chance to play a variety of upcoming games.

Should you shell out a stone cold $90, you'll snag a copy of Madden NFL 25 for Xbox 360, gain early entry to the show (one hour) and "access to panel discussions with some of the biggest names in the industry."

Its worth noting that anyone wishing to go to the Gamestop Expo must be older than 17, and the event's a one-day affair.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    the title was miss leading i thought i could get a ps4 or a xbox one early there that messed up my day lol