[PAL] Skyrim Title Update

madasahat Aug 3, 2012

1. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    20/47

Console:
    Computer
    Title update: Skyrim Title Update is provided by the Xbox Update Center(xbuc.net).

Download

2. le

lefos Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    All the Skyrim updates that I could find should be up there

3. da

dantical Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    my skyrim freezes when iam starting a saved game :/ ,.. iam trying nearly every update now,.... i hope this one will work for my pal 1.00.4.0 version to update :(

4. Pobatti

Pobatti Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just a little warning here, someone is messing with XBUC and uploading fake patches. The evidence for this can be seen here and here, and there's a thread about this here. I also have my suspicions about the two PAL Skyrim patches that have been uploaded recently, and a third patch (PAL NTSC/U) that was uploaded earlier today. I can't find out for sure whether these are legit, since none of the three correspond to my disk's Media ID - in fact the only recent patch I know for sure is legit is this one as I uploaded it myself:

34F5B6C3 425307E6 Skyrim TU PAL NTSC/U 09. Aug 12 06:28 26.89 MB

Since you're interested in the PAL patches, could someone please verify whether the two patches below actually work:

2517ABF8 425307E6 Skyrim TU PAL 18. Aug 12 04:39 30.51 MB
    67A8F227 425307E6 Skyrim TU PAL 18. Aug 12 09:43 30.51 MB

I can't be 100% sure they're either real or fake as I can't test them, but I'm suspicious. The most recent Skyrim patch as 1.7, which was the most recent one Bethesda put out. If these both end up being valid. They can't hurt your console, at the worst they'll do nothing, so if you can, please give them a try, and please remember to post here to let us know whether they worked for you or not.

Remember that your disk's Media ID needs to match the update. To find this, turn your disk upside-down and look carefully at the center of the disk. Near the spindle hole should be a holographic number-letter combination, though it is small and might be hard to see. You'll need to grab the patch version which has this exact same Media ID.

In addition, to verify whether a patch actually worked (though you may know this already), just get the settings window up and the game's version should be displayed at the lower left and corner.

5. Sk

Skydope Newbie
    0/47

Is possible refresh the download?...thanks :)

6. dr

dracoszuldare Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the download link dose not work, nor dose every other site i search. everytime the links lead to a site that says maintnence. is it so impossible to for someone to put the tu 10 or even 9 i think will work with skyrim for the dlc. hello, please . why cant someone putt it up on mediafire or something? thx

7. dr

dracoszuldare Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    XBUC is down for maintnce forever it seems. If anyone one else needs title updates i found a site that works. even has a neet little program u can set up too. the app is 360mpgui the site to pick when loading it is JQE360.com . it has all updates. Idont know why nobody could tell u this. I am still having problems even with updating the TU

8. محمدامین قاسمی

محمدامین قاسمی Guest

I have already downloaded a title update for skyrim.but when i try to load the game everything stops and i have to restart the console.
    PLZ Help.......WHAY SHOULD I DO????