Operation Flashpoint: Red River teased

xTG_IrOnZzZ Nov 20, 2010

1. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Codemasters’ has released a teaser trailer for their upcoming tactical infantry shooter sequel, Operation Flashpoint: Red River. Taking gamers to the new setting of Tajikistan, the live action featurette sets the tone for the latest iteration of the series before the big gameplay reveal next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY2UL8OXFO0&feature=player_embedded

“Our goal is to take gamers as close to the experience of being a US Marine as possible, in both single-player and co-op,” said Sion Lenton, Creative Director, Operation Flashpoint: Red River. “From the tactics Marines use to the weapons they deploy and even the way that they interact with each other, this objective is core to everything that goes in the game. It’s this laser focus that ensures Red River will stand apart from tired corridor shooters and immerse players in a rewarding, tactical theatre of war.”

Taking the tactical infantry genre to a whole new level with one bullet can kill, Operation Flashpoint: Red River promises to set a new standard for authentic and intense tactical combat when it's released for the PS3, xbox 360 and PC next year.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

I hope this is better than the last flashpoint. Thing is i dont play FPS for absolute realism i play them for escapism! If i wanted absolute realism i would do a Raoul moat and go wild in the isles!

3. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    In the words of you B "Raoul Moat FTW" :lol:

4. dave hudson

dave hudson Botty Destroyer XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    likewise i hope this one is better the last flashpoint sucked balls bigtime so fingers crossed this one is improved ;)

5. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    I actually really enjoyed the last game, god dam hippies!