Nuketown 2025 Officially Announced

XPGBuSh Jul 2, 2012

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Activision has officially announced Nuketown 2025 Pre-order bonus.

“Now reimagined in a 50′s depiction of the “Model Home of the Future”, Nuketown 2025 is set to take that familiar close-quarters chaos into the future. Pre-order Call of Duty®: Black Ops II today, and look forward to some explosive action on November 13th!”

FAQ:

Q. How soon can I pre-order Call of Duty®: Black Ops II to get the Nuketown 2025 map?

A. Fans who pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II now will get the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map when Call of Duty: Black Ops II releases this November 13th. If you already pre-ordered the game then
    you’re all set, and you will be able to download the bonus map when Call of Duty: Black Ops II launches.

Q. Where will the pre-order program be available?

A. It will be available through most retailers worldwide.

Q: How do I make sure I can get Nuketown 2025?

A. Nuketown 2025 will be available to any customer who pre-orders their copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II at participating retailers worldwide. Pre-ordering will secure you a launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II that will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.

Q. When will Nuketown 2025 become available to me?

A. The Nuketown 2025 map will be available for download when Call of Duty: Black Ops II releases worldwide on November 13, 2012.

Q. Will it be available on all platforms?

A. Yes, it is a multiplatform pre-order program. Pre-orders will also be accepted through Steam. Simply follow the instructions to download through your console or PC.

Q. Is Nuketown 2025 locked on the disc?

A. No. Nuketown 2025 is a download.

Q. What if I have already pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops II?

A. No need to worry. Those who have already pre-ordered will be able to purchase a launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II that will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.

To further clarify: Dan Amrich [OneofSwords] has confirmed that Xbox, PS3, and PC players who preorder BO2 will get to download this map on Nov 13.

Activision has posted a press release for Nuketown 2025. You can find it after the break.

SOURCE: CallOfDuty.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
  2. ts

tskman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    got on steam hope its as good as the first one

3. Simpo09

Simpo09 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome!!!

4. jets

jets Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Would you still be able to get if after the game comes out if you don't preorder?

5. XxRWL08xX

XxRWL08xX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Man It Sucks Me n My Bro Are Preordering C.O.D.B.O.2 But he gets the Nuke Town 2025 :'(