Nuke Testing Facility [Unfinished]

TheWoodenDragon Jul 29, 2013

1. TheWoodenDragon

TheWoodenDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yesterday, me and my girlfriend began a project we had only spoke about earlier in the day. The idea was similar to Nuketown, but we found that most Nuketown maps were missing something, the nuke at the end. We decided the nuke at the end could also be beneficial as you never really know when the game ends in Minecraft PvP Games (Unless on PC) So I went online, invited her to the game and then we began the longest redstone either of us had ever done...

The redstone repeaters were set in lines of 10 and set on the first tick, we continued this pattern until the delay to the final output took 10 minutes. (A standard 'CoD' games length) However the final output is wired carefully to the border of the map igniting a layer of TNT under the surface of the map.

This map is not quite finished as the 'Nuketown' still needs to be built, but the redstone and wiring to ignite the TNT is complete. A download for this map will be available soon and some gameplay will be put up after the whole map has been completed. I hope you look forward to this map as much as we enjoyed making it.

Be sure to follow @TheWoodenDragon (Me) and @farronpixie23 (My wonderful girlfriend) for more updates on the map! :)

2. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I'm getting a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 GE soon and I'd be happy to record some gameplay on your map if you'd like me to. ;)

3. TheWoodenDragon

TheWoodenDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah, that'd be great - do you know when exactly your getting it? :)

4. wa

warship Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    o_o awesome cant wait to see the video i love looking at peoples creations on minecraft