Now Is The Time To Buy An Xbox One

OXO Aug 14, 2014

1. OX

OXO Guest

Whenever anyone asked me if it was worth buying an Xbox One I have been brutally honest with them and told them to wait. Im now saying to all those of you I told to wait ' Go buy an Xbox One right now!'

As a hardcore Xbox fan I have to be honest and say that the Xbox One has been a great disappointment to date, however i strongly believe all that is about to change.

So whats made me change my mind? Well in short I'm going to say Microsoft's Gamescom presentation made me change my mind with a string of awesome games to look forward too and future updates that I feel will improve the console as an 'All In One' media center.

Xbox One has got games galore heading its way, titles such as Rise Of The Tomb Raider,Quantum Break,Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2 too name but a few.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider will be coming to the Xbox One as a timed exclusive for the holidays in 2015. No details have been revealed about the length of the exclusive deal however Tomb Raider does have a die hard fan base who will almost certainly want to play the game as soon as its released.

Quantum Break first made its appearance on Xbox way back in 2010 and is set to make its return on Xbox One. Quantum Break is being developed by Remedy Games who where also behind games such as Alan Wake and Max Payne. We see at the reveal that Quantum Break promises to deliver an action-packed, fast paced superb looking game.

http://youtu.be/c-73i1k47_Q

Halo 5 Guardians developed by none other than 343 industries is set to release in 2015, however there is an upcoming beta which was showcased at Gamescom which Halo fans should be super excited about. The beta will focus on 4 vs. 4 arena-style gameplay, giving players their first taste of the next generation of Halo multiplayer.
    http://youtu.be/DO48lWuMpaM

Sunset Overdrive didn't really grab my attention at E3, but having seen it for the second time at Gamescom I have to admit it does look like a really fun game with some interesting quirks.Its loud, its brash and of course, its only on Xbox One!
    http://youtu.be/-ZTAA87I53o

Forza Horizon 2 just like any Forza game looks and feels absolutly amazing, however Forza Horizon 2 has some twists that makes it stand apart from previous games in the franchise.
    Forza Horizon 2 ( not Fortsa, for the love of god) has been developed as a more social gaming experience with drivatar opponents in an open world, 1000 player clubs with shared progression, instant multiplayer with no lobbies and no waiting are just several of the features that make Forza Horizon 2 the most social racing game ever made. You can play this game exclusively on Xbox, September 30th, 2014
    http://youtu.be/YNNFKQxgZPM

These are just some of the amazing games that are coming to the Xbox One that make it worth buying right now, coupled with regular updates that are constantly improving the console. If you don't like the plain old black Xbox One , then maybe you could try out one of the 3 special edition Xbox's that were announced during Microsoft's presentation.

Advanced Warfare special edition 1tb Hdd Xbox One bundle. This bundle not only has a special Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare decal on the console and controller, but it also has a 1 terabyte hard drive which is double the size of the original 500gb Hdd in a normal bundle.
    This bundle also comes with a copy of Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare which you will be able to download on day zero!
    This bundle will set you back €499.99/£429.99/$499.99 and is available for pre order now.
    [​IMG]

Not into Call Of Duty? Maybe a Sunset Overdrive console would be more your thing. This good looking all white console and controller will cost £349.99/$399.99.

There is also a Fifa bundle available for the same price as the Sunset Overdrive. None of these consoles come with the once mandatory Kinect sensory controller.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  2. masterALN

masterALN Play More,, Play Xbox Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    nice mate , yes time come to buy xo know am looking for both bundl
    cod adv edition & sunset edtion :) & looking for QB its amazing

3. recon0321

recon0321 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    That's still a weak game lineup. The One is still a disappointment in terms a big game titles! Even if Microsoft would have had one big name title ready for this release, I may have been convinced to buy it. This has been a lack luster performance by MS.