Next Xbox One Backwards Compatible Game Revealed

Bullet Oct 26, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Cast your mind back to 2008 and you may recall playing Criterion Games critically acclaimed racing game Burnout Paradise on the Xbox 360? If like me you loved that game, you will be pumped to learn that you will soon be able to play the game again, this time on the Xbox One thanks to the consoles backwards compatibility feature.
    During a little back and forth on Twitter, the game developers revealed that the smash hit would be coming to the Xbox One, although no actual date has been given.
    https://twitter.com/CriterionGames/status/658559598211764224
    Criterion did reveal a few months back that they were working with Microsoft to add the game to the Xbox One's backwards compatibility lineup.
    Backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 titles is currently only available to gamers taking part in the Preview Program on the Xbox One. However, it won't be long until the feature is rolled out publicly as the update will feature in the New Xbox One Experience which rolls out in November.
    By the time the update is rolled out Xbox One owners will find that over 100 games will be supported through backwards compatibility.
    Did you love Burnout Paradise back in the day? Will you be playing it again on the Xbox One?
    Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. DJ

DJ19159 Guest

Hell Yeah!

3. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    very happy about this