New Version Of Xbox One May Arrive As Early As Next Year

xpghax Nov 24, 2013

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    [​IMG]

Microsoft started shipping the Xbox One on November the 22nd. Latest reports from the Taiwan-based supply chain makers via Digi Times suggest that a new version of the Xbox One may be released in the first quarter of 2014.

The estimated shipments of Xbox One started at one million units a month in the third quarter and monthly shipments have been increasing in the fourth quarter. Having a new Xbox One version launch as early as next year may affect the latter and in terms of sales. Even so, users who already pre-ordered the Xbox One do not want to have performance or compatibility issues when it comes to games if there is to be two Xbox One consoles on the market.

Microsoft has recently announced that its Xbox One features Internet Explorer, supporting both HTML5 and CSS3 technologies. The system will also support gesture and voice control. Its competitor, Sony’s PlayStation 4, is priced at $399 in the US, €399 in Europe and £399 in the UK and achieved sales of one million units on the first day of release.

The Xbox One, at an US price of $499 and €499 respectively £499 in Europe and the UK, may be more expensive, but the Taiwanese sources state the Xbox has a strong ecosystem. While no news is available in terms of specs or price, Microsoft is playing a strange game having two versions of the same console available on the market. Maybe more insights on this matter would shed some light on the matter at hand.

source: eteknix

2. no

nobody1148 i like rocks Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    hmm maybe it is best to wait

3. lynx

lynx Xbox360
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What new version lol ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Cool glad I waited know.
    Thanks for the info HAX.

5. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    from what i have read up on it its going to be a more entertainment based version in stead of gaming :lol:, isn't that what it is now??

6. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    wait what are they gonna create updated version already O_O

7. technoobie

technoobie Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm thinking the version they are referring too might just be a system with out kinect. Who knows. I don't think Microsoft will Do that so quick. Maybe for next year Christmas I can believe.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk

8. technoobie

technoobie Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    from what i have read up on it its going to be a more entertainment based version in stead of gaming :lol:, isn't that what it is now??

not really. I still think it's a strong system. They did an amazing job with it. I like it. I love it. It's so much my convenient. I consider myself a gamer. I don't have my TV (cable tv) hooked and I didn't use the Internet. I only played ghost and battlefield on it. But during match loading I can browse around the home screen and does other stuff why waiting. The system is great. Like I said I only uses it for gaming.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk