New Member (I am a Pro Hexer and Modder)

colby939 Feb 5, 2011

1. co

colby939 Newbie
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Im 15, I play on the Xbox 360, I mod almost entirely all my games because I pretty much am a Cheater type. I think its more fun to have hacks than the game to be normal.
    Im a Pro Modder I have had an Xbox / Xbox 360 since I was 8, and I have played Foot ball since I was 6, I have become better at modding ever since I started a member on Game - Tuts.
    I will be a Loyal member, and I was Referred by Slyful Dragon, I have known him for about 2 Days and have already some Great things from him like how to make mod tools.
    I joined XPG because Slyful Dragon recommenced me here. I also came here to be a Revolution 360 Beta Tester, for the reason is I may be one. I also have Xbox Live my Gamertag is Block 5 Veteran, That was my Description see ya guys later.

2. jpope420

jpope420 Developer XPG Developer
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    hello nice intro.welcome to xpg hope to see more good post from you.if you need help with anything just make a post.

3. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    AH, I see you signed up.
    yea like I said back on game-tuts, my Test Drive Unlimited 2 Editor will be added into 360 Revolution.
    Thats why I referred you here. 360 Revolution, is a neat little tool you might like. nothing like the problems you were having with Modio...
    Check it out.

Glad to see people who are asking me questions about problems with things are joining here after being referred :thumbsup:
    Yea, as long as you stay active, read the rules, you'll do fine around these parts lol.
    Enjoy your stay.