New Guy Saying HI

NINJA JAY Sep 14, 2010

1. NI

NINJA JAY Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everybody...I'm fairly new to the scene (about 1 year) I'm pretty good with HEX editing but still need guidance. I know my way around a save and very much enjoy hunting down needed info within a save. I got my start working as a resident fixer of RROD 360's and worked my way into the thousands of editors for both profiles and games themselves.

I remember when PSX was the big console and the old school Action Replay plugged into the serial port in the back and you could hex edit on the spot so that's where I got my real taste but now I cant stop...This forum looks quite good for some info and I cant wait to put my piece into this puzzle!

2. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to XPGamesaves they should be plenty of things on the site to keep you interested read the rules stay active and enjoy if you have any questions post them in the right sections and im sure they will be replayed to asap also get 10 constructive posts and come chill out in the chill-out box /Chat-Box

Once again welcome to XPG

3. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

welcome to xpg ninja hope your stay here is enjoyable follow the rules and most importantly have fun :thumbsup:

4. Al

Alex Hutchinson Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to Xpgamesaves Mate you are now part of the friendlyest Community on the Web dont be scared t ask people for help everyone will be willing to help. and again welcome to Xpgamesaves

5. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site m your in the right place if your into hexing and concole related stuff ;)
    allways nice 2 have a new member on here who knows a lil hex editing
    get 10posts and come see us all in the shoutbox sumtime

once again welcome to xpg :thumbsup:

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

Welcome to XPGamesaves Jtag haxx & Mods. Im Bullet you can normally find me kicking about here somewhere.
    Look forward to your contributions.
    Stay active and ENJOY!