New Borderlands 2 Unlimited Tokens + Boosting Badass Rank Exploit

GrimsReaper Sep 24, 2012

1. GrimsReaper

GrimsReaper Newbie
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I saw this video that just came out so Im hoping this hasnt been posted before. If it has then just delete the thread. If it hasnt then I hope this helps.

http://New Borderlands 2 Unlimited Tokens + Boosting Badass Rank [Xbox360] [Playstation 3] [PC]
    Posted the link cos I dont see an embed video option so please dont be mad, its only to youtube.

Looks pretty legit. I know there must be mods out there that does alot better but for those that might like this I hope it helps.

2. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    http://youtu.be/vti27OzZpbw

3. sl

slipknot74892 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    my exploit is better. :)

you need at least one token to perform this exploit. not rank, but token. however it would be much much better to have a few ranks or so before starting.

create a back-up copy of your "Profile Data" and then delete the original. load up the game and go to the main menu. the game will make new Profile Data. exit game and delete it. or copy over it with your backed-up copy. then just go back in to the game and badda boom you have doubled your tokens. and till the diminishing returns set in, it will also double your badass rank.

i play the digital version on the PS3. this exploit may or may not work on other platforms/versions.

4. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    lol not bad but use the gpd editor to mod your badass rank so much easier and you can max it like i did.