New and need help

SigmaInigma Oct 15, 2012

1. Si

SigmaInigma Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    This is my first post. I am new to the modding community. I know absolutely nothing when it comes to modding.

The reason I am here is to get some straight forward answers to my questions.

I have an ISO file of Halo 4 and would like to play it on my Xbox. I have no idea how to burn the game or how to make my xbox accept a burnt disk. I need all the help I can get. I am not interested in any crazy mods right now I just need to mod the optical drive so that it will accept burnt disks.

I went to gamestop today and purchased an old used Xbox. From what I can tell it has a lite on drive (two yellow wires) and the dashboard version is: 2.0.15574.0

Can someone please walk me through the easiest way to get halo 4 working on this xbox?

Thanks is advance!

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Ull need a Flash xbox or an RGH/JTAG to play back up games as halo4 is not out yet, So make sure u NEVER use yr REAL ACCOUNT on it coz u will be 1000% ban on Xbox live. and as 4 the iso part on halo4 i cant help u their as i have not got that iso files yet. just don't do anything yet until u have all yr Q done.
    and heres some TUT on iso's files.
    1. Made by member XPG HAX.... http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/50465-how-to-extract-isos-to-make-a-jtag-rip/#.UHtYhGc-f2Q

good luck m8.

yrs

Shadow.

3. Si

SigmaInigma Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am still confused. What do I need to do to my xbox in order to get backup games working? I saw a youtube video that said all I need to do is use jungle flasher to flash my optical drive.

I dont know what RGH or JTAG is. Could you be a little more descriptive?