need legit gear

AirJordan73 Oct 26, 2013

1. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey guys, I want to make a gamesave that has legit gear on it, sort of a mule save so that I can upload the save, and people will have access to legit gear that is really good. I have a few things on my save, but I want people to upload some saves so I can add items to mine, and then upload the save back on to this site so everybody will have a chance to use it. I will begin going around this site to find some saves that have legit trifecta/quadfecta rings/amulets/armor/weapons, anything that I can find, I will then upload the save when I am done compiling some great gear for everybody to use. I want to do this ASAP, so if you have some good gear, feel free to upload your save, and I will go through and add them to my character, and I will also give you credit on this post.

I know that many people have said they will do this, and never do. I plan on doing this, and I would like the communitys help, THIS IS LEGIT. I will upload as soon as I am done compiling all the stuff to a character...

Special Thanks To:

DemonRogue for assisting me with some various weapons and items that will be put in the save

2. Pe

Pebaar Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I've just recently hit 60, so I don't really have any good gear yet. I'll definitely add anything interesting that I find. Thanks for the effort!

3. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    im Sitting on 1010k Dh , 1019 Crit mass wiz , 820k Archon wiz. 956k Barb 820k Monk and maybe IF YOU DID HELP ME MOD MY SAVE A 700K-800K WD . So yea, i can upload my save file with items. OR i can drop you the items you want or need to help with your compiling. I've got trifecta rings, weaps,amulets. Godly manticore, quiver, wonkhim lau dex bone saber 1752 dps socketted not the 1745 everyone has. 1503 gesture wand socketted not the 1501 EVERYONE HAS. 15 Different collections of witching hour ranging from str dex int vit all res, attk speed or crit dmg differences . 4 different types ot bojanglers whatsoever i can carry on the list and 10000 people in the forums can drool to death. best thing of all the items are traded or self hunt and not modded. So once again i probe, would you put in some effort and make the save i want? i want 80 paragon lvls lvl 60 wd all the crafting materials marquise gems organs machines essences tomes 200million gold. will you do it for the items? or will you not?

4. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I will do it. I am working on it right now. I had to get all the codes for the items, and get 1.4 billion of 1 item, just to make it something else. You will have your save as soon as it is done. hopefully it will be done tonight. The only thing that I am having trouble with is modding paragon levels. My gamegenie never came in the mail. It was suppposed to be here on Wednesday,before my computer was done, but it still did not come, it should be here Monday at the latest. I will mod your save with the items, and give it back to you, then when the gamegenie gets here, I will mod your paragon level, and then resend it to you. I am working on it right now...

5. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ^^ yes very good, paragon not as important as the others. I will drop a down payment of a trifecta nat ring, gloves, good witching hour for dex and a daibo for your monk as i know you love tempest rush and it will be good. Also, i will give you a dex mempo cc. reply here when it is done. As for my save with ALL MY ITEMS, i'll give it to you when i feel that the time is right. But for now i will up your monk.

6. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I got my monk to 565k right now, but a good Daibo will be nice. If you could give me good str gear for my Barb, Id appreciate it

7. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Anything you want, just as long as the save is up. Barb gear are alright. i'll take a look at your barb and see what i can help. Monk as well. No problemo. but please, promise me if you wanna mod items make it seem legit. Don't make it so retarded... Have you learn how to edit items yet? like to remove stat or edit it?

8. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    anyway, how long more will it be done? 1-2hrs?

9. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I can change one affix for another, the game randomly assigns an amount. the only way I know to get insane amounts of a stat is to stack the affix so many times..

10. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Your save is done. I just got to give you the tradeable crafting mats. Everything else is done. I will email you the save for you to download. I couldn't get the Infernal machines, but as soon as my Game Genie comes, I will get you the Infernal Machines.

11. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i do not need insane amounts. get on your psn soon i got a mic. I'll tell you there what i want.

12. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    sorry wasn't home. I just got back, I am on now, and will be for a while. When you get on just join me, and I can show you my barb while we are discussing it