Console:
    Xbox
    hello, im an ambassador, post below and ill try to help the best i can

2. snutamusprime

snutamusprime Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nov 30, started my brand new in plastic ac3. found out soon that it was not working properly, XBOX live support for 4 hours. tried everything that they could think of. sys cache, profile redownload, and of course playing off line. They blamed ubisoft. 2.5 hours with ubisoft. basicly the same deal they blame microsoft. Then another 3.5 hours with xbox hardware support. They once again blame ubisoft/ microsoft server for not downloading the tu's.... game works perfectly on other systems with my disk and my hdd...( at on point in this problem I took the disk and exchanged at best buy for a new disk.)

Issues are, large holes in map, many gliches in map and in speach/ noise. I have made it to 3% of the game and My boy Thomas Hickey(the dude that I am supposed to meet up with to contenue) falls thru the map leaving me stranded... I have been able to get past this by taking to another system.

downloaded 360 rev. Injected tu #4 and same results. I even deleted the old tu and then it prompted me to download again.

I am going to try to get a copy of my dudes tu's and see if I can do something that way.

Do you have an opinion on these issues? Is it software or hardware?

between talking on phone and online support I have had it with both of ms and ubi... need some one to help.

3. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    bring the disc back to where you bought it and exchange it for another copy if it continues then try it on a friends console or just a different console also make sure your using the same tu as the media id for the game