Need Help Regarding RGH On My Slim Trinity Console

savstar Mar 1, 2013

1. sa

savstar Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could please help me in my pursuit, to RGH my slim trinity console.

It's currently on the latest dash from about 7 days ago, now i've done some research and checked out some damn fine tutorials here on XPG.

I'm definitely considering RGH'ing my console, just that I seem to be a little confused, and need a little guidance into what I really need to carry this out.

Will I need a Nand-x or J R Runner nand reader ?

Because I am seriously looking into purchasing a demon slim dual nand chip, and as far as I can tell you can read and write nand via usb with this, and i'm sure it mentions in description nand-x is not required.

Also I definitely know that I will need a DGX chip, to read my CPU key from the console, as it is currently on latest dash.

Are these the only 2 things I will need to get RGH up and running on my console, and does anyone have experience of running a demon slim setup, after using DGX to retrieve the CPU key?

Could you please provide me with a list of other parts or accessories mandatory to RGH my console successfully please?

Also I still wish to use xbox live, this is why I was thinking of running a dual nand setup, does anyone have experience of running a dual nand setup on RGH using the demon slim chip? could you please provide any details?

I have an old phat console with unbanned nand, could I read this nand from that console and use the keyvault from that to create a xbox live safe nand to use on my trinity slim with the demon chip?

If anyone could provide details to help me out on this, your help will be truly appreciated.

Or would you recommend this all in one kit: Link posted below.
    http://www.modtraders.co.uk/product.php?productid=524&cat=0&page=1

I was wanting the cheapest and most reliable RGH solution.

But as I still wish to run xbox live on my console, thought the demon chip, maybe the best nand solution for me.

Thanks ;)

2. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
  3. sa

savstar Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks very much for your help ;)

Will take a look at the guide

4. sa

savstar Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, i've taken a look at the guide already.

I had a look yesterday, just that I wanted to clear up a few things.

1. If I was to buy a demon dual nand chip, would I still need the coolrunner rev 3 or not?

2. How would you run a dual nand setup, without risking a ban from XBL?

Do you just have say your rgh nand on one and a clean version of your nand on the other?

please can anyone elaborate further on this, who has experience of running a dual nand setup?

Thank you

And remember, your help is truly appreciated. Will + REP anyone who can help me out with this. ;)

5. big wayne 30

big wayne 30 100% Legit Bishes Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    u will need a nand-x/cool runner rev c /dgx/demon chip and thats it when u have all these and u r ready to fit it all give me a shout i will help u no problem i have fitted over 20 duel nand demons and i also own 2 my self when u r ready i will help as it will take me hours to type it all out also if u r new to soldering dont attempt the demon as the solder points r very small and very close together cheers wayne

6. sa

savstar Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for replying BIG WAYNE,

Really appreciate your help mate.

To be honest, this would be my first shot at performing my own RGH on my slim trinity console, and I was wondering if you know of any other dual nand alternatives, that may be easier to install,such as the cygnos v3.

Otherwise, for a first time installer, what would you recommend?

I really did want a dual nand setup though, because I want to be able to use xbox live for online gaming, as I have around 1 year subscription to XBL gold still left on my profile.

If I was to just go for a straight RGH without a dual nand setup, would I just need the DGX, Coolrunner rev c and either nand-x or other nand reader?

Thanks for all of the support ;)

7. big wayne 30

big wayne 30 100% Legit Bishes Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    if u r doing the rgh just for 1 console its not worth buying all the stuff just for 1 console u may aswell just buy a premodded console cheers wayne