Need help. My xbox one keeps scrolling to the right and won't stop.

Charles456k Dec 13, 2013

1. Ch

Charles456k Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok, I'm going to tell you the whole story so bear with me. I got on my xbox and went to the call of duty add ons and downloaded the new camo for guns and new skin for dog kill streak. I went to start up call of duty ghost and it said I needed to update it. It's about time the update wanted to download cause it came out more than a week ago and just now it asked me to download it. I click ok download it it says it was at 98% instantly and about 30 seconds later my xbox one went nuts. It was like I was holding right on my d pad and not letting go. It would just scroll all the right on my xbox one dashboard and just hover over apps. Every time I clicked left on the d pad or anything it would instantly go back to the right. I turned off my xbox and turned it back on and it would instantly go back to the right every time. I think it was my controller because if I took out the batteries then it would stop. I finally got it to work right by turning off my xbox one, turning it back on and then before it had time to bring up the home screen, I took out the batteries on the controller. Waited until the home screen was loaded up and then put the batteries back in the controller and now is working fine. I have no idea what happen and hope it does not happen again. Has anyone had this problem or know what caused it?

2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I don't own an Xbone, but from what you said, I think the controlled might have just glitched out. Hope it doesn't happen again thought! :)