need a little help(diablo3)

acidrain83 Oct 17, 2013

1. acidrain83

acidrain83 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have an issue.
    i have the old xbox that can only connect to the net through cat5/6, my net i use on my home computer is through my cell phone ( evil grin) so i can not update diablo3 on my xbox. so none of the saved games will work on my diablo3 due to the older version.

so multiple questions i have.
    anyone know a place i can download the xbox updates for diablo3 onto my flash drive and xfer it to the xbox?

or have an old game save that is from the un-updated version of the diablo3.

the reason i looking for saved games is, i have played through my monk through inferno on hard, ( played through inferno on hard 15 or so times) and cant seem to get my dps above 35K and i can not even get through first act on my monk in master1.

as far as buying a wifi adapter for the xbox. i am a disabled vet. with couple kids so money is a little too tight to spend 50 dollars on adapter for a couple months ( i give myself 20 dollars a month allowance for games and such. took3 months of saving to buy d3.

sorry for the wall of text. i been through all the pages of savings sense sept 5 2013 looking for a saved game that might not have been updated but no luck. google being my friend i even searched for the updates for d3 and no luck. and i dont understand how to mod my own char gear to get me to enough dps to at least be able to play master1.

thank you for taking the time to read this and any advice you can give.

2. AstenbarBlue

AstenbarBlue Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi Acid,

I'll delete my game update and make my first save, Level 60 Monk and Demon Hunter available to You.

I'm unsure as to it working or not, but give it a try and let me know.

Thanks,

-Nick.

3. AstenbarBlue

AstenbarBlue Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
  4. imakillahghost

imakillahghost Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    also anyone should be able to upload the title update for you making you be able to use the latest saves. I am away from home for a few days on work related business or I would up load it for you.