Need a bit of info please :)

Agentoringe Oct 2, 2013

1. Ag

Agentoringe Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok, I know there are tools to mod weapons and gear for diablo 3 and xfer them to the console, as this will probably be a thing of the past once reaper of souls comes out, I'd like to get my farming and modding in now. My problem is I don't know what programs I need to do this. If anyone can custom make me some items (not anything already created and linked from someone else, lol like Burger King, I'd like to request specific stats and values. Lol) that would be very appreciated as well, due to the fact I know a lot of ppl want to save face and not be a "source" for providing modding info directly...that's fine as well and I can respect that.

Also I'd like to ask what the limitations are on the mods? Like is there only a certain value of a stat you can place on an item? (I.E. only being able to have up to 500 dex on an item) or are there only certain stats you can place on items? (I.E. you CAN add a dex value to a ring, but you CAN'T add magic find to it.)

If there is any info that can be given that would be fantastic and very much appreciated. (Please don't refer me to "searching for plenty of other posts about this subject" if I had found them already I wouldn't be asking on here smart ppl, so IF you refer me to another post or looking for one please provide a SPECIFIC link and don't be rude.) Thank you for your time reading, any helpful info will be greatly appreciated :)

2. formerheadshot

formerheadshot Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    my gt is leaping leam3r if you wanna check out what i made and i can tell u how i did

3. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3