My Ideas for Saves

XPG Varin Sep 29, 2012

1. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I have been thinking lately about what things are mainly wanted in borderlands, mainly modded saves, which have been supplied amazingly, next in line must be Heads&Skins!

I had an idea of people getting a collection of heads And/Or Skins in the backpack (Not activating) and uploading the save so that people who wish to collect heads and skins can activate them on there console/account and recieve them. For example the head you get for completing "To pay the bills" challenge (1000 Kills with Ability). Maybe someone could upload a save that is 1 kill or so off the challenge, so that others can obtain this. Also other Skin & Head challenges.

thats just a thought for now, i may try and create my own, but i doubt it will be soon, been pretty busy lately, but hopefully i can free up some time soon and try make one, But if a few people could come together and work on a save with this it would be a great addition.

Let me know what you think ;)

2. BlitZxSiN

BlitZxSiN Smooth Operator Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I have something like this going right now, but yeah this is a great idea. Would be nice for the community to contribute to an ultimate skin save(s)

3. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yea would be mint mate, like a save full of every head for a specific characters, and some skins and vice versa, perfect addition haha.