Not open for further replies.

Resolved My friend cannot login

Redneckromeo May 14, 2012

1. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok so i have a friend Connor659 and he has forgotten his password now he tried recovering his password twice and he has not received an email to reset his password and he says it is the right email and all now when he tries to make a new account he is blocked because it says he cannot make more than one profile on that ip address now i know it is concerning his profile not mine but he cannot seem to get back on XPG to get any support so i thought i could try to help. Please help. :p Any help will be appreciated.

EDIT: I have the possible emails that he might have used if any staff need that information.

2. dannyboy191

dannyboy191 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    some times the email when trying to recover the password can be found in the "junk" folder in his emails get him to have a look if not am not too sure sorry

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

As dannyboi stated tell your friend to check his junk folder as thats most likely where the emails have gone.

The recovery emails are definantly being sent, your friend either isnt seeing them becuase they have been junked or its the wrong email addy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.