MW2 Fan Petitions For Next Gen Remaster

Bullet Mar 11, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

A die hard Modern Warfare 2 fan is petitioning for a Next Gen remaster of Activision's Call Of Duty game.
    Australian gamer, Ramez Zahra has already collected over 100,000 signatures of like minded fans of MW2, in little over a week.

The Petition says "I speak for every one when I say that Modern Warfare 2 was one of Activision's best game. Just a fun & enjoyable game that really gives you that nostalgic feeling. The guns, maps, kill streaks were just incredible."

Zahra does have some demands for the remake though, "At the moment mw2 for the ps3 & xbox is just overrun by hackers. If they remaster the game, & sort a couple things out (e.g noob tubing)it would make a lot of people happy."

In fairness, if Modern Warfare 2 were ever remade for the PS4 and Xbox One, it is unlikely for the time being that the game would fall foul to modding like it did on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
    We agree that MW2 was a great game and a remake would be good for nostalgia, but its not very likely to happen, even if the required amount of 150,000 of signatures were surpassed.

Would you like to see Modern Warfare 2 remade for next gen consoles, or maybe you would like to see another game rebooted for the Xbox One and PS4? Whatever your thoughts, we would love to hear them in the comments below.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I would love to see this game come back without a doubt.

3. lo

lotus111 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    rather see dead space

4. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't ever give my two cents on these news story but as a gamer and fellow aussie this guy just embarrasses me & Im surprised he has found 100,000 idiots who agree with him...without ranting MW2 was an ok game at best, nothing special...not worthy of a remastering. To say the least this will only start a spate of people demanding the same of their own favorite games. Just no...