Preview 'Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine' XBLA, PC release date announced

XPG Darkside Apr 4, 2013

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine has finally received a release date on Xbox Live Arcade, PC and Mac.

The co-operative heist game will arrive on April 24 for $15 (1200 Microsoft Points) on both XBLA and Steam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEd4fIrKdE

Developer Pocketwatch Games is also already offering pre-orders for the PC version through its website, which includes a key to redeem the game on Steam, the 2010 IGF prototype called Monte Carlo and two tracks from the soundtrack by Grammy-nominated Journey composer Austin Wintory.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine sees players working together to pull off elaborate thefts and escape safely with the loot.

There are multiple character classes, each with their own unique skill, and heists will play differently depending on which classes players choose to bring along. For example, hackers can shut down security systems while another class can knock out guards with chloroform.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine made a name for itself when it won the Seumas McNally Grand Prize during the 2010 Independent Games Festival.

Source Digital Spy.