Preview Modern Warfare 4 reveal incoming? Infinity Ward publishes image of Captain Price

Rocky Mar 31, 2013

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Soap MacTavish's charming behatted mentor is back - though for what purpose we've yet to discover. Infinity Ward has posted an uncaptioned shot of Captain Price on its Facebook page. His eyes: they slice through the fatty tissues of our souls like... like... like twin laser beams. Laser beams in Call of Duty confirmed?

[​IMG]

This lends a certain air of credibility to a "Modern Warfare 4" teaser created by a recently founded Russian video company, which also refers to Price - I've posted it down the page. It's still more likely to be fake than not, however. The logo part at the end seems far too similar to that of Modern Warfare 3.

I quite like Price. That bit in Modern Warfare 3 when he (SPOILERS) hung the guy then smoked a cigar at him was well cool. What are your hopes for this year's inevitable Call of Duty instalment?

http://youtu.be/GB3qAuZh6_M​
    Source - OXM

My opinion this is probably fake but we all know there is a definite CoD MW Sequel in the works, I prefer the MW Storyline over the Blacks Ops Story.

Roll on November ;)

2. dev

dev Troll XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox
    Ye i agree with you on mw storyline only thing i every played blackops for was zombies.

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I recognize that pic ive seen it before somewhere along with others from the cod series.

4. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Told you I've seen them before, took on 31 January 2013 Published by Infinity Ward.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]