Modding gamerscore, editing avatars and Custom Themes for the lazy!

wertyop70 Aug 25, 2013

1. wertyop70

wertyop70 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi everybody :D... Im brand spankin new on this forum, and well id like to make myself get a little headstart when I first start off. So basicly what im doing is modding/hacking your profiles gamerscore ( Hacking your acheivements ) into making your xbox think that youve gone and have gotten each and every acheivement, acheivements allocate gamerscore, gamerscore makes you look cool within your little clans ;) The higher gamerscore, the higher POP you get within friends. It will also show up online if its a LIVE enabled account. Also if wished by the person, i have a HUGE list of GPD files, with those files i can add acheivements for games you havnt even played yet, let alone heard of!

Next in line is BASIC avatar editing, say making your character turn green, purple,pink,lime,rose, Exc. I am currently not able to edit clothing and props. Il be trying to figure that out soon HOPEFULLY.

Last but not least is making a custom theme for your xbox. Pictures of whatever your choosing, or personal pictures if wanting for a family profile. This would be for the home menu, the media menu, and others.

So please if interested PM me, with a link to the profile you would like modded. Or if wanting to have a custom theme made for yourself with a specific theme or whatever of your choosing, Just PM or post below and Il make it, send you a PM with the MediaFire link, along with instructions on how to use it.

None of this requires any form of Jtag or anything like that.
    Thanks all, happy to make this my first post and i hope you all have a wonderfull day ahead of yourselves :D
    :gamer4:

2. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i'll go with the lime avatar with a hint of rose :eek: hai:

3. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    haha...
    Edit: I apologies for that, rude and uncalled for ~ but in all honesty most people can do what your offering through exProEditor & Horizion, not putting you down just saying
    REMOVED !

4. wertyop70

wertyop70 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes i know others can do it on there own, im just saying that this was for the lazy :D Basicly for people who dont understand or just dont want to do it on there own