Mob Of The Dead tips/tricks and info

villan4eva Apr 16, 2013

1. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Right after playing Mob Of The Dead a few times I've found bits of info and little tips and tricks

How to:
    Open a door without using points
    Basically when you start, get enough point to open grey door at spawn then follow it round till you come to the MP5, see that symbol next to it? That indicates that afterlife plays a part.

Go to the power box round the corner (and pick up the suitcase across from the powerbox if you wish) and go into afterlife. Run back round to where that symbol was and enter the portal and run through till you get to the electric switch but be quick, if you don't revive yourself in time, you will die.

Get to the roof
    At this minute in time is difficult to explain but get to the infirmary and run through it tile you get to a staircase, go up and you should enter a room with the beast symbol on the wall, go through the room and you'll end up at the roof
    (I apologise for the vagueness of this guide but it's really difficult to explain as it's a maze to get there)

Get the:
    key - I'm currently figuring this one out
    Rigging -
    When running past juggernog at the dock, you will come to a spiral staircase with a metal cage at the bottom and a powerbox at the top. Open the cage then run to the powerbox, go into afterlife and run back down (take note of the 3 numbers when running back down) enter the numbers into the switches.

Go back to your body and run towards the metal cage, exit the door past the Uzi, turn left and run straight through till you get to a small door, open it and grab the rigging

Tips:
    • The beast symbols indicate where to sacrifice the zombies, if you get all of them (I've found 3 so not sure if there are anymore) you will receive the Hell's Retriever
    • The mod kit can only be applied to the blundergat (confirmation needed)
    • Brutus is the riot guard that appears and I THINK if you lead him around the prison OR cellblocks, you may get the related achievement (ONLY A THEORY)
    • I have found Deadshot Daquiri, Juggernog, Speed Cola and Double Tap, pHD flopper is aqcuirable in Grief BUT NOT in MOTD
    • the Tommy Gun is at the docks and the Death Machine is a box weapon

UPDATE 1:

Easter Egg:
    'No One Escapes Alive' Is NOT the easter egg, I repeat NOT the easter egg. The easter egg relates to 'Pop goes the weasel'
    Credit to LiamFTW for that little bit of info

Anymore tips/tricks or info, post it up and I'll add it to this post :)

Happy Zombie Slaying!!

2. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice little guide there mate. Will come in handy ;)

3. Coder123

Coder123 Finnish Modder XPG Developer TeamXPG
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I like the upgraded Death Machine

[​IMG]

4. xGoggles

xGoggles Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does anyone know how to upgrade the traps?

5. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    That's something I'm yet to figure out, if anyone can shed some light on the subject I'll add you to the original post with full credits