mlg questions/ looking to play cod with some GOOD players on CoD ps3

Nustervox Aug 14, 2013

1. Nustervox

Nustervox Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    so i have recently made my mlg account and i mostly play call of duty series but i am a bit tired of playing with a awful team... so i was hoping to play call of duty with some decent players on domination, hardpoints .ect
    if you want to add me on psn and have some games together add Nustervox

here is what i posted on mlg so it may be repetavive with what i just said but i have question about mlg and dont whant to re write it all

so i have recently made my mlg account and i mostly play call of duty series but i am a bit tired of playing with a awful team... so i would like to play with a good team or players i looked around mlg and found about teams but was still a little confused if i join a team do i have to enter tournaments .ect all the time or do we just play on game modes and win matches or both?, also if you are in a team is it optional whether you enter a tournament

also on mlg you can watch lives games... are they tournaments
    or just a game between 2 teams.

if on a team you played on game modes with people from your team (ime guessing there is more than 6 people on a team)
    then i would like to join one

if not i would like to just play with some good players on domination, hardpoints .ect

and this applies to teams i am 13 so i have a high voice but its not annoyingly hight i also have a mic so i can be of use and talk to who i am playing with
    also i am not a bad player myself

2. pe

peekatpanda Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah you won't find many MLG players on this board. Try doing some googling to find MLG players websites and twitters and ask them directly. Or you can start by asking some of the clan leaders on COD forums. Also you can try looking up some MLG players on youtube most of them Are not famous (not too busy on social network) so they will chat with you no problem. edit:
    I have one post wich is weird. I'm not new o__O? I should have like 100 post... I will look in to this...