Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Unresolved Minecraft360... (Save not loading)...

TheHive DPH Sep 30, 2012

1. TheHive DPH

TheHive DPH Banned Gold Subscriber
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok guy's for a little while now their has been a problem with the mod tool for minecraft on 360 Rev. The problem is simply the fact that u can mod item's into ur inventory that have not yet been released in game. This then causes ur save to basically crash for obvious reasons. Now anybody who does not back up their saves in my eyes is silly! However we do have new members who are just starting out in the modding community and aren't going to know they should do this!

The amount of post's we have all seen from new members having their saves corrupted because they do not know what they should and what they should not mod into their inventory is quite high. Can we not get Coma or other members to edit the tool and take away some of the un-needed items? I think it would simply save a lot of hassle and pee'd off members.

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, those items will be implemented later.
    Noted.

I'm thinking maybe one of two things:
    A one time message (stating that editing the inventory with items that have not yet been implemented in the game yet will cause the save to be corrupted) that the user has to read and hit ok

or

a constant update of the tool to remove/include any items that have been added/removed in future updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.