Tags:

Minecraft UK Retail Update Problem ( Please Help )

WWE2k9 Aug 30, 2013

1. WW

WWE2k9 Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    I live in the UK and own the retail version of Minecraft 360. My Xbox is a normal retail Xbox and is not hacked in any way. I am pretty new to installing stuff to 360 and so far hav got a dead rising 2 off the record save and a couple of minecraft worlds downloaded and working on my Xbox via a USB stick using modio and xta xplorer. I am trying to update Minecraft from the update 9 it is currently on and although i had trouble getting the updates to appear on the Xbox at first the 3 updates after 9 are now recognised by my Xbox but not matter what i try i cant get the updates to install onto the game. I have tried keeping the updates on the memory stick and moving them to my hard drive but nothing happens when i play minecraft. The updates apear on the hard drive in the games section with my saves and installs in a minecraft folder below my normal minecaft folder which includes my saves and settings and both folders are called minecraft but the updates have no effect. the same problem happened whe i tried to use a Dead Rising 2 off the record update and a Saints Row 4 update and they also have also not worked. It is worth noting i dont have Xbox Gold or the internet at my home and i download the updates on my break at work as my boss is also a gamer and and does not mind me download stuff for my Xbox as long as im not trying to pirate games which i dont. I would really sppreciate it if someone can help me fix this problem. Thank You.

2. Pangora

Pangora Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The Plenty Of Tutorials On Youtube And There's A Couple On Here! :)

3. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    is yr xbox not online?