paolo1111 Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    THINGS NEEDED:
    -2 people
    - 1 Rail (powered,rail)
    - Minecart with Chest***
    - 2 blocks of any kind (dirt, sand, etc.)

- 1 person with a pickaxe (any kind; preferably iron or diamond pickaxe)
    - 1 person with the desired item to be duplicated

Steps:
    1. put the rail...anywhere you want...on the floor though LOL
    2. with the 2 blocks put each block at EACH end of the rail, so the minecart WON'T MOVE**
    3. Put the "minecart with chest" on the rail
    4. The person with the desired item to be duped put it in the minecart with chest and HOLD A***
    5. The other person with the pickaxe breaks the "minecart with chest"
    6. There should be 4 things that drops in the ground: minecart, chest, the glitched item, and the original item.
    7. Then just duplicate the glitched item just like what you do with the Furnace duplication glitch.
    8. If you don't know how to duplicate the glitched item...KEEP READING!

How to Duplicate the Glitched Item:
    ***make sure you don't have the original item/another stacked of the original item in your inventory because you won't be able to pick up the GLITCHED Item***
    1. pick up the glitched item and dont stand on top of it make sure you pick it up and go far away from the glitched item.
    2. Open your inventory and you should see a stack of 64 of the desired item that you want to be duped.
    3. Press A on the stack and make it hover over an empty slot in your inventory.
    4. Press and HOLD X so that it places that item in that empty slot one by one.
    5. Once that slot is full...a stack of the desired item another should be ready for you to hover another empty slot and repeat the process.
    6. Once you finished duplicating have a regular chest ready for you so that you can put those stacks in.
    7. When you're putting the stacks in the chest make sure you do it ONE BY ONE by pressing A in your inventory to pick it up and Pressing A again when you're putting it in the empty slot in the chest.
    8. DO NOT BE LIKE " THIS IS TAKING SO LONG SO I JUST PRESS Y AND YOLO" you will regret it...you'll see why. ;) LOL
    9. After that, go celebrate by duplicating TNT and blowing up EVERYTHING and make SURE YOU SAVE!<3...im kidding...well you can do that if you want.
    10. after putting it all in the chest make sure you save or BYE BYE Duplicated stacks of desired item. :(

Important NOTES*** PLZ READ if you're having trouble:
    - This glitch works with the latest patch...How do i know? cause i just did it with a friend just now. so dont give me messages saying it doesnt work please.
    - This doesnt work 100% of the time just like the Furnace Glitch.
    - In the event that this glitch fails 2 things might happen:
    1. The mine cart with the chest broke with no duplicated item.
    Solution: Make the minecart with chest again NOTE***You do not need to have a crafting bench with you to make the Minecraft with chest. if you have both of these items (minecart and chest) just make them by pressing x and go to the transportation tab or w.e and make it. pick up the original item and repeat the process.
    2. The original item dissapears.
    Solution: Make sure you have at least a back up or 2 of the desired item sitting inside another chest before doing this glitch...or the furnace glitch too.
    - This works with ANY STACKABLE ITEM doesnt have to be a block.

TROUBLESHOOTING:
    - if you guys are still having trouble even after you read and repeated the process a billion times then send me a message or post here and i'll try my best to reply back to you as fast as i can.

- SEND ME A MESSAGE IN XBOX saying you're having trouble and i'll pick a right time to join your party and you can invite me to you're game and we'll go through the process together like a nice *** couple...no homo and im kidding LOL

GT: Steph Ly iLy

LASTLY IF THIS HELPED YOU GUYS PLEASE +REP AND THANK ME CAUSE I'M STILL A LEECHER AND I NEED THOSE THINGS SO I CAN PUT FOOD IN MY TABLE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU

PS: IF you guys are wondering that i dont have a video proof...because i dont have a recording device...im a hobo what do you expect? but seriously i dont have a recording device. if someone who's kind enough to post a video proof that would be awesome well PEACE and have fun DOING THIS BORING DUPLICATION GLITCH!

2. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    there are easier ways to duplicate, but thanks for the share none the less.

3. hassan5994

hassan5994 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    cool tut i probably wont try it but nice to see you took the time to make it...im going to stick to the mod tool

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    u can dupe on yr own now even after the patch. "dont need 2 peps"

5. budmoney

budmoney $$$$ Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    If u want to make a video I can help u with that pm me ur gt and I'll add u so we can do this....