Metal Gear Solid V Coming 2015 says Hideo Kojima

Bullet Sep 19, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is set for release sometime next year according to director Hideo Kojima, he confirmed the release during Konami's stage presentation at Tokyo Game Show .

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be released cross gen and for PC also, you will be able to play MGS 5 on Xbox One, Xbox 360 PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC.

There has been no actual release dates revealed, only that it will be released next year. A new trailer has been released and its a must see for MGS fans:

http://youtu.be/xag4EE83dZI

The quality isn't the best, but you can already see that this game looks amazing and will be well worth the wait.
    Are you excited for this game? Let us know in the comments below.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. Deeked

Deeked 3 Percenter Gold Subscriber
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have tried several times to like this series but just can't stand it. Am I the only one, or are others out there that feel the same way?

3. ru

runo3 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    this series is a big part why I enjoy video games so much right next to tenchu , legacy of kain ,deus ex doom duke nukem beat em ups that one game for the ps1 were you played a werewolf monster hunter I think Nightmare creatuers or something like that ,oh and future cop lapd mgs was always part of my favurite game series