Max Payne 3 save needed

Samb1230 Jul 10, 2013

1. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know it has been posted before, but all of them seem to be corrupted or damaged. I don't know if it was due to a patch, but I cleared my cache and tried again by still no dice.

It's partly my fault for not backing up save I guess, but now I'm bummed at the thought of doing arcade mode all over again.

Did Rockstar do something to make the save unrehasable or something? If anyone could upload a recent save I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Anyone? I don't even need all the cheats, just infinite bullet time because getting that was a pain. Please?
    I had gotten the infinite ammo and infinite bullet time legit and then tried to replace the save and now I got nothing. I'm honestly a bit depressed about this..... Please please help me out?

3. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    try mine,story complete, all grinds done, platinum medals on all score attack and new york in a minute, nyim harcore unlocked

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/65222-max-payne-3-all-platinum-medalsnyim-hardcore-unlockedxbox-360-gamesave/

4. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks rock* chick, but that one says its damaged as well. I'm starting to think something is really wrong with either my game or Horizon (I can't use Modio for some reason). I think I'll re-download it and try rehashing it or something. I'm so not playing that whole thing over again.