Massacre in Brazil

yecgaa01 Aug 15, 2013

1. yecgaa01

yecgaa01 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Probably you don't know what happened here in Brazil, but last week a family was found murdered, the 13 year old son of the couple, was suspected of killing parents, aunt, grandmother and killing himself, police saw pictures cameras when the boy went to school (according to delegate the boy's family was already dead when he left) and the boy spent the night in the car.
    in the car were also found a silicone sleeve, a gun in the boy's backpack and a gun in the boy's hand (he's probably had used to kill the family and murder yourself).
    all boy's relatives say he was very quiet, studious, sociable and never had any psychological problem.
    the boy's mother, had denounced the police partners to internal affairs for corruption.
    then we would have a crime of burning the file, and a crime scene "mounted"
    But the police have almost absolute certainty that was the boy . and said he could have been influenced by the game "Assassin's Creed" (which I love and am addicted) I play this game and many others for years and I and my family are here.
    my question is how, "Assassin's Creed" may have influenced him to do such a thing?

[​IMG]
    Sorry for my English (I'm Still Improving)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013