Major Nelson Suggests A Futurama Revival As Xbox One Exclusive

Bullet Oct 11, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Good News Everyone , there maybe a Futurama revival.

Futurama aired its last show the other week and hardcore fans all over the galaxy shed tears over seeing Fry and Leela sort of end up together and the thought that this could be the end of Futurama.
    Now fans of the animated series are crying tears of joy thanks to news of a revival of the animated series.
    http://youtu.be/1D1cap6yETA

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. lavaguy96

lavaguy96 Slayer Of 32Bit
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Could be interesting?

3. zo

zooty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nooo!
    Love the show, hate Microsoft.

I hope someone uploads them to a BAN-ME-PLEASE site for people normal enough not to buy the Xbox One.

4. XPGUmari

XPGUmari Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="zooty" data-time="1381488321">
    <div>
    Nooo!
    Love the show, hate Microsoft.

I hope someone uploads them to a BAN-ME-PLEASE site for people normal enough not to buy the Xbox One.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    I think you wouldn't be normal if you didn't want the Xbox One, 300,000 servers world wide, and being able to watch TV, be on Skype with your world wide friends, play your games, and order a freakin' pizza all at the same time from your console? What kind of mentally deranged person doesn't want that?

5. hansolo77

hansolo77 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It was bad news, and still bad news. What, Fox can't keep 2 Matt Groening shows in their line up, but CAN keep 3 Seth MacFarlane shows in? Don't get me wrong, I love Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show. But I also love Futurama and The Simpsons. I hate that stupid Bob's Burgers; terrible animation and it's not even funny. Replace it with Futurama and the world would be happy. I'm not keen on the idea of MS producing new shows to be dedicated to the XBOX ONE only.

6. ag

agentfortys3v3n Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Major f*ggot and MS should focus on games and not TV stuff. Futurama was good in the day, but its bad now.