LittleBigPlanet Now On PS Vita

Bullet Sep 25, 2012

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

LittleBigPlanet has finally gone portable, the former smash hit PS3 franchise has now made it onto the PS Vita.The new Vita adaptation of the game reportedly features 45 new levels, new characters and more that make this better than just a port.
    “LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita continues to bring its revolutionary concept to consumers of all ages, putting the powers of creation firmly in the players’ hands,” said Guy Longworth, Senior Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SCEA. “Built specifically for PlayStation Vita, this completely new adventure allows players to interact with Sackboy and the world around him like never before, whether you’re at home or on the road.”
    The game reportedly makes good use of the touch controls offered by the Playstation Vita, offering a unique gameplay experience to the console. The game will also feature design that makes intuitive use of the touch controls in level creation. Nice!
    In terms of replayability, this game should not disappoint as it allows level sharing via the net as well as online multiplayer. Enjoy the final trailer below and let us know what you think of the Vita adaptation of this popular franchise.

2. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Had it for three days then got rid! bored the hell outta me! Hoping black ops gets me playing my vita again when it drops.