License Transfer Partner?

PeculiarDAn Jun 5, 2013

1. Pe

PeculiarDAn Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, I'm looking for a trustworthy license transfer partner to share some games, arcade and DLC with. I can understand that some people might be hesitant considering that you have to share your email and password, so I'd be more than happy to share my information first and once you see that it works, you can send me yours. (Scammers, don't bother. Yes, you may gain access to my account for about 12 seconds before I change the password, require it to log in and then boot you off. There's about 9 different recovery options on my account, each of which require approval to be removed or changed.)

I have a ton of full games including: GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Dead Space, Army of Two, Oblivion, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, Borderlands, Dead Island.

Also a ton of arcade games: Minecraft Battleblock Theatre, Trials Evolution, The Walking Dead (1-5) Guardians of Middle Earth

Plus a whole lot of DLC for all those games and season passes for Black Ops 2 and Borderlands 2!

MESSAGE ME ON XBOX LIVE: Peculiar Dan (Peculiar_Dan)

2. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would introduce yourself and get known to the community first as people will do license transfer with you when they trust you ;)

3. Nintendoom

Nintendoom Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would do this with my old account with Minecraft, Skin Packs, All Arkham City DLC... but I don't believe that even though you have a lot of stuff that my account is safe enough/I don't trust you enough. I know I'm not completely 'well-known' on this site, but I wouldn't risk this with anyone...

4. Ex

Exiige Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't do it! Scam. I've been contacting xbox all day. Don't do it guys. This user is a very desperate person. No proof as I don't know what is reasonable proof. Please take action staff, and even if you don't, USERS BEWARE!

5. billybob1237

billybob1237 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    please pm a member of staff with proof mate ;)

6. Ex

Exiige Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't know what proofable proof to offer. Just telling members not to do so.

7. billybob1237

billybob1237 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    even just pm a member of staff of what way it happened and they would be able to tell you what way to show proof