Mannequin (child male) 2UJQWC
    Mola Ram 82RMC2
    Mutt 2GK562
    Professor Henry Jones 4C5AKH
    Rene Belloq FTL48S
    Salah E88YRP
    Willie (singer) 94RUAJ

# Bonus playsets

Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding playset:

Creator: Successfully complete Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Part 1.
    Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Part 2: Successfully complete Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Part 1.
    Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Part 3: Successfully complete Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Part 2.Raiders Of The Lost Ark: Successfully complete Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Part 1.
    Super Bonus Levels: Successfully complete a Super Bonus level.
    Temple Of Doom: Successfully complete Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
    The Last Crusade: Successfully complete Temple Of Doom.

# Achievements

Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:

Asps very dangerous you go first (15 points): Complete all Story Mode Levels in Raiders Hub.

I don't believe in hocus-pocus. (20 points): Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Raiders Hub.

He was good, he was very good. (25 points): Complete all Bonus Levels in Raiders Hub.

You betrayed Shiva! (15 points): Complete all Story Mode Levels in Temple of Doom Hub.

*I'm* a conceited ape? (20 points): Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Temple of Doom Hub.

You dare not do that. (25 points): Complete all Bonus Levels in Temple of Doom Hub.

We named the dog Indiana. (15 points): Complete all Story Mode Levels in Crusade Hub.

I can almost reach it! (20 points): Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Crusade Hub.

Our situation has not improved. (25 points): Complete all Bonus Levels in Crusade Hub.

I thought that was closer. (15 points): Complete all Story Mode Levels in Skull 1 Hub.

I meant drop dead... Comrade. (20 points): Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Skull 1 Hub.

What are you, like 80? (25 points): Complete all Bonus Levels in Skull 1 Hub.

Grab the snake! (15 points): Complete all Story Mode Levels in Skull 2 Hub.

We're not grave robbers. (20 points): Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Skull 2 Hub.

You're one crazy old man. (25 points): Complete all Bonus Levels in Skull 2 Hub.

Three times it drops! (15 points): Complete all Story Mode Levels in Skull 3 Hub.

They were archaeologists! (20 points): Complete all Treasure Mode Levels in Skull 3 Hub.

Into the space in-between spaces (25 points): Complete all Bonus Levels in Skull 3 Hub.

Wiped clean by the wrath of God. (25 points): Edit a Bonus level in the Builder.

And I even like the color. (20 points): Create a validated Builder level.

What are you looking at Daddy-o? (10 points): Create a customized character.

I taught you self-reliance. (15 points): Complete the Builder Tutorial levels.

What a vivid imagination. (20 points): Complete a "Build Your Own Adventure".

Additionally, there are fifteen secret achievements:

Seeing communists in our soup. (15 points): Defeat 50 Russians with Mutt.

So what are you, a triple agent? (15 points): Destroy Indy 3 times with Mac.

"You're a teacher?" "Part-time". (15 points): Use Scholar access 10 times.

Obtainer of rare antiquities. (75 points): Find all the Artifacts in the game. (Single Player Only)

I'd cover my ears if I were you. (20 points): Fire a Bazooka 100 times.

You know how to fly, don't you? (35 points): Complete all plane races. (Single Player Only)

Not as easy as it used to be. (25 points): Complete Hangar 51 in under 5 minutes.

Do svidanya, Dr. Jones. (15 points): Destroy Indy with Spalko.

A long time to wait. (40 points): Unlock the Grail Knight. (Single Player Only)

Now you're getting nasty. (40 points): Unlock all of the enemies in the game. (Single Player Only)

Wow! Holy Smoke! Crash landing! (25 points): Destroy 100 enemy vehicles.

Get on, Gramps! (40 points): Unlock all of the vehicles in the game. (Single Player Only)

You choose the wrong friends. (50 points): Complete all Story Levels in Quick Play modes. (Single Player Only)

What are they? Spacemen? (40 points): Unlock the Interdimensional Being. (Single Player Only)

No defiant last words Dr. Jones? (100 points): Complete the game to 100%. (Single Player Only)

Yes cheevos do still pop when using these ive tried and confirmed it :D

2. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    to whoever bumped this post plz find more of the ops posts and keep bumping them as im erasing him post by post from here :thumbsup:

thanks for making my job a lot easier :)