LEAKED MOON INFO!

XPGBuSh Aug 12, 2011

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    ---THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN DELETED FROM THE CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS FORUMS---

So here's the story. I used to be a game reviewer for IGN, so naturally, I got to play many games months before release. About a month before Ascension came out, I leaked some info on it on this forum. My boss let it go, but warned me that if it happened again, I would be fired. From that point on, I vowed to never do anything of the sort again. However, just yesterday, my boss told me that after revisiting the situation while in contact with Treyarch, he discovered that technically, I must be fired for this. So I was.

Now, that's bullsh!t, don't you think? To forgive someone for something and then punish them for it months later? So I'm gonna get back at Treyarch for this by leaking information on Moon. Unfortunately for Treyarch, I had the chance to play Moon before I was fired, so now I'm gonna leak a bunch of information on it, information that was supposed to be kept secret from the general gaming public until release. So, here goes nothing:

Let's start by talking about the new wonder weapon everyone's buzzing about: the Wave Gun. I've used this gun before, and I can safely say that you will love it. You shoot it at a crowd of zombies, and they literally puff up and explode. But that's not all this gun does. By pressing left on the d-pad, you can literally split the gun in half, resulting in two separate handheld guns, titled the Voltage Rays. You hold them one in each hand, and they shoot electricity, similar to the Wunderwaffe DG-2, however the Voltage Rays zap less zombies with each shot.

Another thing I want to tell you about is the new special grenade, the Quantam Entanglement Device. When you throw it, it creates a large, dome-shaped force field around it which zombies are seemingly magnetically pulled into, and everything you do to one zombie in the force field happens to all the others in it. For example, if you shoot one zombie, all the others will have a bullet hole in them as well. In the Intel, Treyarch said that along with blessing your battle, the Quantam Entanglement Device can also curse it, but from what I've seen, there are no negative effects of it. Guess I must be missing something.

Another thing you might be interested in knowing about is the new perk, Three-Gun Tequila. As you can probably guess from the title, this perk allows you to wield three weapons instead of the regular two. It costs 3,000 points to buy, its color is grey, and it symbol is a pistol with two phasing pistols stacked under it. If you get downed with this perk, you lose the weapon you were currently holding, but if you're revived and you buy the perk again, you get that weapon back.

The next thing I want to touch upon is the new special zombie, the Phasing Zombie. Similar to the Napalm Zombie and the Shrieker Zombie from Shangri-La, these zombies are fairly rare. But when they do appear, you're in trouble. They appear out of thin air, and you can see them for a moment, but then they become invisible. They don't appear again until they attack or they are shot at. However, if you pay close attention when they're invisible, you can see a kind of distortion where they are. Unfortunately, though, this is hard to see when there are zombies all around you.

Something many people may be excited about is the return of possibly the most popular weapon next to the Ray Gun and Wunderwaffe DG-2 in the original World at War Nazi Zombies: the PPSh-41. The PPSh-41 is just as good as ever and virtually unchanged from the World at War version, besides enhanced graphics and sounds. The quotes from the characters when they get this gun are very entertaining as well. For example, when Nikolai gets it, he sometimes says, "Ah, reminds me of the good old days!", and when Richtofen gets it, he sometimes says, "Hahaha! I love the PP!".

It may also be worth mentioning that you cannot leave the base for more than fifteen seconds seconds if you don't buy a space suit, which can be bought in multiple locations around the map for 1,000 points. When you die, you lose yours.

The last thing I'd like to mention is how you access the Pack-A-Punch machine on Moon. In the power room, there is a large teleporter. To turn it on, you must activate ten different switches scattered around the map. Once you do that, the teleporter turns on for thirty seconds. If you can make it there and teleport, you will end up in Area 51. Here there is a fairly wide open area with the Pack-A-Punch machine in the center. After a minute, you will be teleported back to the moon

2. g19smoker

g19smoker RGH Proness Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    wow thanks for that lot of info there, nice one m8.