Le Fluffie Individual achievements don't show up

InuYasha9898 Aug 5, 2012

1. InuYasha9898

InuYasha9898 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey I've been trying to use Le Fluffie to add games and unlock different achievements. Now sometimes it works yet sometimes it does not.

Now I'll explain what I did from the start, what worked, and what didn't etc.

I made a totally new online account with no games on it. Now what I tried first was adding a game. The first game I added was Avatar: The last airbender. Everything worked fine and then I clicked the game; scrolled to Unlock online; then clicked change all. That made all my achievements unlock. Fixed up the errors & saved profile.

Rehashed, resigned and put it back on my xbox, with xbox live turned off (Read one of Bullets' posts to keep it offline at first), then put it back online and it worked!

------------

After that I tried a different game. I tried using a disc and loaded up Halo Reach. This time differently I tried only unlocking certain achievements and NOT clicking 'Change all' to get all the achievements.

I clicked the achievement Doctor,Doctor & a few other achievements (one of the first achievements). Clicked Unlocked Online, changed the date to the current date and time, seperated each achievement by a certain time. While clicking Save Achievement and Save to profile Save Dash GPD to profile for each achievement.

After that I Updated last playing time to the current time, making sure its ahead of the achievement times I put. Fixed up the profile, rehashed resigned and plugged it back to my xbox.

NOW Here's the weird part. When I click achievements, It shows the gamerscore unlocked such as 45/1000G, but all achievement images still show the locked button. & when I try to click it, it never loads up. After that I tried recovering my profile again, & my avatar: tla achievements stayed, yet any history of halo reach just dissapeared.

I have tried this with many games, and it only seems to work when I click unlock all, but I want to add individual achievements because I want to edit the times they have been gotten to be less suspicious.

If any Le Fluffie veterans can show me the ropes and help me with my problem that would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: SO SORRY for the Wall of text, I'm just wondering how to solve this problem.

Thanks a bunch :)

2. dominicclay123

dominicclay123 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That would be because you can't do them individually, when you click to unlock the achievements, it unlocks all, for all the games you have played on. however, it should still allow you to re-order them and change the dates, blah, blah, blah. I know you said you have a new profile etc. I think it would only work if you went on each game individually, but then it would still reset each date and time, so then you would have to re-order them again. it only shows the achievements being unlocked, if you're on that exact game.

I've tried over and over again, there is no way to do it, how you want it done, sorry that this doesn't help you. I know how you feel. It's LeFluffie, it won't allow you to do it the way you want to do it, I don't think any modding tool allows you to do it the way you want.

3. InuYasha9898

InuYasha9898 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I guess, oh well. I actually tried doing this again, but I tried it on Doritos Crash Course. Following the same steps I only unlocked 1 achievement; and it actually worked.

Oh well, I guess it only works for adding only 1 or 2 achievements each time.

I've been thinking of just paying for horizon, anyone know if you can add individual achievements on that?

Thanks.