Joining the fam

Tankd Nov 19, 2013

1. Tankd

Tankd Newbie
    125/188

Hey guys! My name is Connor and I recently decided to join the family here at XPG. I am 20 years old, currently working on my bachelors in psychology, then heading to med school to become a psychiatrist. I attend the University of Oklahoma(better be some sooner fans out there), and am a Sigma Chi here. I have been a gamer since the day my parents set a Nintendo in my lap and have been in love since. I was a competitive halo player then branched out to call of duty, competing in multiple tourneys(Dallas, Columbus, and Anaheim) throughout the years. Unfortunately those days have come to a halt due to work and a heavy school load/: BUT...that being said, the world of modding and game saves took me in and I am looking to broaden my knowledge and join a community of those interested in the same hobby. All that aside, I am glad I made the decision to come here and hope to make some new friends! Sorry for the novel and don't hesitate to send a message my way or hit me up on Xbox!

-Tankd

2. Se

SexyDev Queen of Darkness
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG! Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the Private Messaging system.

3. Spandaman

Spandaman Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Not getting caught
    Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG, stay active and enjoy ;)

Sent from my iPhone without me knowing

4. XPGUmari

XPGUmari Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This guy needs the Grammar Nazi award! Just his intro to the site makes me believe this lol, welcome to the site man, hope ou enjoy the community, if you need any help regarding Windows 7, PM me ;)

5. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to XPG Connor! ;) enjoy the site .. :)