1. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Came up with a idea :lulz:​

So if Xbox are not taking JAVA to IE why dont we take JAVA to XBOX.​

Get Java , put on usb stick in xbox​

and then what . Why dont some one test it just a thought may not work buy yano.​

If it dose give some credit to me and make a topic on how to do it ;)

- XPGKillerVidz​

2. JackMack

JackMack I'm ADDZ's ***** :P BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First of all :LOL:, Second of all :LOL:, Third of all :LOL:.

Now seriously though 360 can't read EXE's, you would need to remake, REMAKE, Java as a xex.

3. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    :p , just a idea.

4. JackMack

JackMack I'm ADDZ's ***** :P BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    A not really considered one :p

5. Kokuei

Kokuei Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've seen a lot of forums lately with everyone pi$$ed off, including me, at microsoft for not implementing flash into their browser.

Just wait a couple months to a year and I'm pretty sure Microsoft will get the point to take their heads out of their a*s' and then finally put flash into their browser because I was a beta tester and I'm not kidding there really isn't any point to using the new browser if there isn't any flash player that enables the use of other games like flash games or any other content for watching videos.

For Microsoft to simply put out an update where they update the new IE for the xbox WITH flash ALREADY installed then everyone would be happy and it isn't even that hard to do.

Seriously a small simple update for the new browser is all it takes and then they can go back to having it towards where you can't download anything again so people can stop bi*ching.

I'm tired of Ps3 being 3 steps ahead while Microsoft's Xbox 360 is 2 steps back everytime they bring something out.

They advertisements that they show these days all revolve around the Kinect but not everyone plays the kinect because of the extra expense.

I still love the Xbox, but lately having friends that all have a Ps3 have all made me want to reconsider my console choice.

I intend to wait for the OUYA which seriously looks 10x more promising then any other gaming console ever made.

I have already figured on how the OUYA could be the next "Multi-Console" in relation to how it is an Android based console and that there are thousands of Emulators for older consoles that provides the ability to make the Ouya #1.

That new xkey for the xbox could also be used to support the play of xbox games as well for the Ouya.

So if you have any friends who have supported OUYA and are going to be getting one you should point them into the direction of this post and maybe they'll get some extremely great ideas for the OUYA.

I may have to wait for an extremely great console, but patience is a virtue.

6. mo0

mo0 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah no point in a browser with out java and flash this quote pretty much sums up my feelings

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn."