ISO Modding Questions

Kinggunz510 Feb 24, 2014

1. Ki

Kinggunz510 Newbie
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So is it possible to get insta banned when you are using an ISO disk online? or is it only possible to get banned when using like Jtag/RGH modding. Please help!

2. cr

crazyian1000 Member
    25/47

For the iso disk you need to make sure you have a stealth patch on it you can google how to do that and find out how any where ive never done it before so im not to sure about that but as long as you have that you should be fine. (and I don't know if you get banned or what happens but all I know is you need the stealth patch to prevent what ever happens)

For online modding with a Jtag/RGH you can get console banned meaning you can never connect to xbox live with that console ever again, to prevent that you need to buy XBLSE it prevents you from getting console banned and you buy that and you need a KV (KeyVault) and you should be fine. More info on their website: http://www.xblse.com/index.php

3. james2452

james2452 Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Best things you can do to not get caught with a iso online is host private matches with good friends you know and do not film you mods on youtube. I had call of duty 3 that i made my own mods for and had it online everynight for 4 years it was patched with abgx. People started getting pissed off when i killed them as there body goes fly up in the air, cut the story short i got profile banned and both consoles that had call of duty 3 installed on and banned from youtube for filming some cod 3 mods........ :why: