Is there a way to re-pop achievements?

webrowser Sep 17, 2012

1. we

webrowser Rookie
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, my dash was on 13604 cause I've hated the metro dash. Anyway in order to play Bordeland 2 I had to update the dash to 14719. The I used flash360 and xeBuild to get my nand and build a new one. I updated the nand with flash360 through the usb and everything went smooth. Rebooted and dash was updated and went through the kinect and start up tutorial stuff. After that it satrted the choose avatar to start with so I just skipped that cause I figured it was just giving me the option to do that since I never used the metro dash before. Anyway, I was looking to sign in my profile and I had no profiles to sign in to. It said they were gone. My son's and my profile were both missing. I have to start everything all over. It says I can download my profile but my xbox has been banned for two years so I don't have another console available and if I did it would be missing everything. I had a back up of mine from about 6 months ago but all my recent achievements are obviously missing and my son is just **** out of luck. Wierd thing is, is that all of are saves are still there so it just wiped our profiles. So after just finishing Darksiders 2, 3 days ago with 43hrs in it, I would like to get my achievements back as well as my avatar awards cause since the profile is old I don't have most of my awards either. I don't really care about the gamer score I just want the avatar award items and the achievements back. I s there anyway to do this at all? I'm so frustrated and my son is dissapointed cause he wants to play BL2 together and I told him I wasn't gonna bother playing it after that happened just because it made me furious. All was well until that stupid Metro Dash! Sorry for my rant guys I just want my stuff back they way it was. Thanks if anyone can help.

2. BlitZxSiN

BlitZxSiN Smooth Operator Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Well you could use exprofileeditor to mod the achievements, however there is a risk of getting banned. But I guess that's probably not much of a problem. Check this tutorial http://www.xpgamesav...l/#.UFahesWurAI

Or you could find someone you trust to recover the profile for you and send it to you. I would do it, but if you don't want to I completely understand. Maybe someone else?

3. afro870

afro870 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I'm going to have to agree with BlitZxSiN above me. You could use exprofileeditor or LeFluffie to mod the achievements yourself. There is a slim chance of getting banned though, as with anything. Check out a couple methods around the forums. I personally couldn't give a link to a thread as some have worked and now they don't. Just be warned, it can be tedious doing it yourself. Also, I'm not quite too sure on modding the awards but I am sure that you can mod the achievements. Just don't do too many.

4. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    That's my tutorial posted in the link above, yes it still works, yes you can get banned, but it's not a slim chance it's a very huge chance. If you mod it though, only mod about 1,000 gamerscore then stay offline for a week before you log into Xbox live again! ;)

5. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Infect is right be careful and make sure your achievements are in the right order.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

6. ccaveman84

ccaveman84 XPG Mod Freak XPG Developer
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    were the profiles banned or just the console?
    If you need someone to recover your profiles from XBL I would be happy to do it for you just PM me the details. ;)

7. we

webrowser Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for all the info guys. The console was banned not the profile. My son went to his friends house and recovered them there. I'm just disappointed because my profile he recovered is for about 2 years ago. My gamerscore, achievements and avatar awards are all gone and it makes me feel like I've lost an incredible amount of time and work. My profile was deleted by accident about a year ago and all the games we had beaten together we had to do all over again. Now I've got to catch up on 2 years worth and long games like Red Dead Redemption and the 43 hours of Darksiders 2 that I had just completed like 1 day before this happened just makes me feel so overwhelmed with aggrevation. I've tried using both LeFluffie and exProfileEditor to add just Darksiders 2 back so it wouldn't be too much but I'm having no luck. I've decided to give up on it for now and maybe sometime in the future, (the way distant future) I'll play them all over for the third time. lol. For the time being I'm think I'm gonna be done with the xbox and I gave my RGH to my son's friend. I'll buy one later and glitch that if I ever get the urge. Thanks to all who provided info and feedback. I appreciate your time. Happy gaming! :beer: