Is there a way to play PC maps onto Xbox?

nnn Jul 23, 2012

1. nnn

nnn XPG Fanatic (I'm very awesome!)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was thinking that is there a way to compress all of the PC files to one and then convert it to a .bin file?

ALSO I was wondering if anybody could send me a adventure map download link

2. Vampirechist

Vampirechist Android Hacker
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No not yet besides it would just corrupt the save because it has items not in the xbox edition yet

3. as

asassin90 Huge Leecher
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you think about it. theres nothing that are the same about the pc version and xbox version in comparison of data. since the maps are completely different from each other in size, i think its not possible to switch maps between the two. i suppose if someone created a mod on the pc that would mimic the save of the xbox 360 save then it may be possible to use pc maps on the xbox but thats just my theory. since i am not a programmer, i can't really say much really.

4. shadowkiller09

shadowkiller09 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It would have to take a couple of serious programmer'ssss to do what ur talking about.. the creators them selfs are haveing problems just converting the game to xbox.... an just maybe if some one would make this mod tool.. they wouldnt give it for free that ***** would cost money to get it.. an microsoft would jump all over that thing trying to make it so you cant use it so that means updates after updates loll