Unresolved Is there a Shortcut for 360Rev

TwistedAssassin Jun 3, 2013

1. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello XPGers,

I do apologize if this has been asked before! I have looked through as much as I could stand to find the answer, but never found it.

The question is!
    Do I need to double-click 360Revolution.exe everytime I want to use it after logging out or closing the window?
    Is there a shortcut?
    There is an Icon in my taskbar when in use and open, but dissapears when I log-out or close 360Rev.
    I even tried pinning it to taskbar and it will still dissapear and I have to double-click the downloaded file everytime I want to use 360Rev.

Any tips?

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    You could right click and run as admin.

Or

You could right click and properties tab go to Shortcut tab and click in shortcut key and set a key to open the program.

Or

You could go somewhere in your computer settings and change all things to one click.

3. TwistedAssassin

TwistedAssassin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I figured that out while waiting for a reply..... :LOL:
    Anyway while trying to figure this out on my own I ended up looking in my programes and features list and noticed that 360Revolution isn't even installed.
    So now evertime I click the shortcut I get the User Account Control window and once I click yes I get the 360 Revolution Banner and so on. I'm new to this whole thing so please bare with me.
    Anyway not a big deal when it comes to this. It's not a hassle or anything was just curious and hoped I didn't miss anything. I did also notice there was no install wizard, but didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.