Introducing Xbox Minis

Bullet May 10, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

What is Xbox Minis?

Xbox Minis is a fan created example of how snap could be used whilst waiting in game lobbies.

What does Xbox Minis do?

Basically it is an app that will allow users to snap from the main game lobby to mini games that can be played with friends.

The recently released Xbox One and Windows 8 game Nutjitsu allows its user to play any Xbox One title and still be able to snap to the game. This method works as Nutjitsu is essentially a Windows 8 app being run on the Xbox One, and Xbox One allows snapping between multiple apps.

So Klodeckel1990 (reddit user) has taken this concept and designed a new layout for the Xbox One OS and named it ‘Xbox Minis’. Although mini games is basically the same thing it will allow you to snap to mini games that can be played with friends rather than just a different app.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image the games shown are simple games that can easily be played in a short amount of time, games like Tic Tac toe. I would like to maybe see things like pacman given a choice, but what do you think, is this a great idea or just a silly gimmick ?

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. xgardian

xgardian Member
    0/47

This tells my actual location when you're not look
    Console:
    Xbox
    I thought this was going to be about a new smaller xbox without a disc drive.

3. ma1achl

ma1achl Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would like to this. Mustang is talking to his XB1 witch is named Sally ok here we go. Instead of saying XBOX then what you want; you would say Sally go homethen Sally customis home then you would be able tochange the home screen to the way you want itor something like that.