1. Fi

Finallyontop Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have been trying to mod my xbox 360 with borderlands 2 characters with profile saves to no end and i was wondering if anyone could help. From what i understand is that i cant switch them over to my profile because they are on another profile if but if i change it i can not transfer it from my flash to hard drive.

2. xDevlinx21

xDevlinx21 The Last Quincy!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you're trying to mod BL2, you have to open up your save (or whichever save you're trying to mod) and extract the contents within called "SaveGame.sav" and then open that file up in the save editors. After modding, just replace the old "SaveGame.sav", Rehash and Resign and you're good to go.

Now, if you're downloading saves and trying to make them usable to yourself, you always have to change the IDs. (Profile, Device and Console) One should hope you know how to change the Profile ID. To get the Device and Console IDs, just load up a save/profile that was created on your xbox and copy the ID numbers over. Always make sure to change the IDs of any downloaded saves.

Hope any of this helps and good luck.

3. Shadowdevelopment

Shadowdevelopment Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dude I can help you out with game save here are the stats
    start of the game Max money. Skill tree. Fully filled not one skill point over like you see in other game saves,
    you will be level 50 with practacle conference call bee shield + backpack space with 100 plus filled with orange weapons, pink ones, or rather if you find a save and cannot mod it tell me were it is, and I will download it and mod it to you specifications,
    or rather I can make you a level 100 once you complete the game give me a shout upload your game save to media fire and I will change it back to were you would be level 50.
    However, if you happen to find a game save you like and perhaps cannot mod it tell me were you found it or rather were it is, and I will mod it for you. And then upload it.

4. Shadowdevelopment

Shadowdevelopment Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  5. Shadowdevelopment

Shadowdevelopment Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dude I can make you anything you like,

But the only thing is that I cannot make a standard level 50 weapons, stronger than it is supposed to be by having it precisely a level 50 weapons if you see what I mean,
    (Hex Edited) which is a bit more complicated going to be a bit specific here young fellow, or for that fact perhaps young lady.
    What I can do is make you any character in the game level 50, Backpack space 100, Eridium 99, money Max, skill tree maxed out not one point over, which you regular see in game saves tell you what Dude the best thing for me to do is just to put a couple of game saves up with like every character with nearly every skin in the game in their backpack level 50 bee shield conference call, etc. plus a few added items. How's that sound, then you could maybe tell me what you would like changed in the game saves that would make you feel as is if maybe you are half way there...

Check these out Dude!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1pok1412yva5rp3/Borderlands_Gamesave's.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/?1pok1412yva5rp3

6. Shadowdevelopment

Shadowdevelopment Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Guys I must apologise for the small mistake in the post 2 up from this one the fellow forum member made the tutorial on how to use 360 reveloution

(Iamcoolz) Sorry my man I do apologise for the mistake in the name