Hydrophobia- Broken medals and cheevos?

Doomwinner Jul 24, 2012

1. Doomwinner

Doomwinner Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hydrophobia has had an issue with medals and achievements popping since its update.

I'm currently having the truly annoying issue of the "Deep Breath" Medal not popping at all (nearly certain I've done this right, and with about 3 different varations), and "Swept off their feet" not popping (This one might be late, and I suppose it requires more testing on my part)

"Deep Breath"
    -I've done the Req. in both Act 1 and Act 2
    -In Act 1, I even did it once before I reached the top of the elevator shaft
    -Since doing the last thing, the body has stopping glowing green/containing the collectables when loading Act 2

"Swept off their feet"
    -Repeatedly tried with the first 3 in Act 2, but I've heard it can be delayed to about 4/5 sweeps, and that flooding chambers related to certain medals work better.

My main issue is with "Deep Breath", any way to fix this issue, either by directly solving my issue or providing a Mod tool would be appreciated.

2. Kragex

Kragex Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You could move your Profile to a USB and use LeFluffie to mod the achievement. Although be warned this can get your entire achievements reset.

3. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just remove all updates from console and reinstall Updates and hopefully this will fix it ;)

I had the same problem with a couple of achievements not popping when i done the requirements and cleared cache on HDD and reinstalled updates and everything went back to normal.

4. Doomwinner

Doomwinner Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I followed XPGEVO's advice, I've unlocked them all without a problem...though I redid the campaign prior to the update to make sure nothing glitched on me again. The switch in controls(there were a lot) made the game feel akward.