how to switch the stash from any save to your save.

AirJordan73 Oct 31, 2013

1. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey guys, thought I would post a tutorial on how to get access to the stash of another save, and have it accessible with your characters.

You will need Bruteforce Save Data: http://ps3tools.aldostools.org/BruteforceSaveData.rar

D3Decrypt: http://filepost.com/files/da71bfea/D3Decrypt.zip/

BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS

To start with, copy your save to your USB, then place the save on your desktop.

1.) Have your save, and the other save decrypted by bruteforce, then use D3decrypt to decrypt the .HRO files

2.) Copy the ACCOUNT.DAT file from the other save into your save, hit replace if prompted by your computer.

3.) Re encrypt the .HRO files on your save

4.) On bruteforce, update the account id and copy params, then encrypt all files

5.) Click on Rebuild>Rebuild Full, that will rebuild your save like it was made from your profile

There you go, a tutorial on how to get access to the stash of another save. To go back to your own stash, load up your back up, then just follow the tutorial in the exact same order you did before.

Thanks to DemonRogue for the steps on how to do this...

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    or for other people who have 2 or more controlers just load the modded items on the 2nd profile and just drop the items on the ground and have yr main pick it up.

Note this is for items that r able to be TRADABLE from person to person.

This is just a quick way if u dont have the time.

3. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    You can do that, and it does work. the way I just posted a tutorial for is to get access to account locked items, such as demonic esssence.

4. sk

skoogra Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is also how you take a PS3 Stash full of items and put it into a Xbox360 Stash so you can share items between the two system platforms, no? I thought I heard someone say that is the only way to get PS3 items to a 360 as character files don't translate between the two systems.
    [Edit]
    And this also works vice versa with an Xbox360's Stash going to a PS3's Stash, correct?

Is there any extra steps involved with switching between the two systems or is it just pretty much the above tutorial with drag and drop? I know the Xbox360 only has a single Encryption/Decryption so you don't have to use Bruteforce on the 360.

5. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I personally do not know how to switch the stash between systems, but I beleive it is the same, yes. I could be wrong however