How To Kill Hyperious The Invincible

Kombat Oct 20, 2012

1. Kombat

Kombat The Best You Will Find
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Guys I am going to tell you how to kill Hyperious.

Step 1- Get at least 2 lvl 50 Sirens with the Res ability into your game.(The more the better)

Step 2- Kill all of his minions.

Step 3- Once you kill the minions he will be fairly easy to kill make sure at least one of you has The Bee shield and the reconstructing conference call if not find it and dupe it.(The Warrior drops it off)

Step 4- KILL THE *******!

2. sh0gunX

sh0gunX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i did it with my buddy ( both commandos ) baby maker does alot more damage but agreed to the killing the minions first
    also pay attention to the shields it will alternate between certain minions and Hyperious when the shield is off on hyperious unload on him
    and also the same to which ever minions drop shield.. the key is staying to the outside away from close range combat.
    and just remember to watch the shields and shoot and run.

3. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    myself and caboose killed him with 1 shot :LOL:
    But we were like lvl150 - 200 :p

4. Eden48

Eden48 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    A NIce trick my buddy and I found:

There is a large pipe directly left of the entrance. Hyperius has an exploding shield that covers the entire arena, blasts twice in most cases, and will usually kill you if you have a low capacity shield on like the Bee. This pipe actually protects you and is really the only cover in the area.

Have a siren with Res and a Bee shield hide behind the pipe. That person will pop out of cover to take shots at him and his minions. Also the siren ability Converge and singularity grenade mods affect his minions which helps group them together. Have the other person run around drawing the aggro off of the hiding siren. Best if they equip something like the Hide of Terramorphous shield.

The rest is a matter of trial and error. Hope this helps.