How To Fix Xbox One Game Not Loading [Not Drive]

Bullet Nov 26, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

This is a fix for the xbox one, where your games would not load up completely. After you completely install your games, and your playing on them fine. You come back say the next day and try to play it, and all it does is load the background of the game and after 8 seconds loads back the dashboard.

Quick fix- unplug the powerbrick while console is in sleep/power save. Or hold down the power button for 10 seconds.

Reason for happening- So your xbox runs off of 8gbs of ram/memory. Not physical hd space, ram is what enables your console to run, same with computers. If your console is not completely reset after certain amounts of time the ram will get all used up, and your xbox will start to disable functions to save its ability to run.

When you tell your xbox to "turn off" or hold down controller button and turn it off like that, it goes into sleep mode. In sleep mode it does not reset the ram. This is a flaw in Microsofts part, but it could be fixed with a patch.

Watch the video:

http://youtu.be/zSnDl0TREYQ

Credits for Video and Tutorial: GODtheSniper

2. BinaryX

BinaryX Lifetime Gold XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I hope that they fix it and also add features, like those you wanted ;) The cpnsole software seems incomplete to me :/

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk.